Thrive Aesthetic & Anti-Aging CenterRating: 5
William G. - A Google User
I was referred to Dr. Maddox by a friend for testosterone therapy. Dr. Maddox exceeded my expectations. Every time I see him he takes the time to explain and address all my questions and concerns. His staff is super friendly and they make me feel like a person and not just another patient at a doctors office. Highly recommended.
Patients in Portland ask, "What is aesthetic medicine"?At Thrive, we specialize in aesthetic medicine and helping patients look as young and vibrant as they feel. Most people know about aesthetic medicine, although they may not recognize it by name. We've compiled a list of the questions we are frequently asked in our office.
What is aesthetic medicine?
Aesthetic medicine focuses on you, the patient. The primary goal is the use of non-invasive and minimally invasive treatments to help you improve your confidence, look younger, and ultimately feel better about yourself.
What issues can aesthetic medicine address?
Aesthetic medicine can be effective at treating the following issues or conditions:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Age spots/Liver spots
- Sun Damage
- Unwanted hair
- Acne Scarring
- Enlarged pores
- Tattoo removal
- Body contouring
- Skin tightening
We see patients for a wide variety of treatments, but some of the most common are:
- Injectables (Botox)
- Dermal Fillers (Juvéderm/Restylane)
- Chemical Peels
- Laser Hair Removal
- Hair Loss Treatments
- Non-surgical liposuction
- Laser skin therapy
Patients that visit our office for aesthetic medicine are generally in good health and simply seeking treatments to help them manage the visible signs of aging. Because of this, we are in a unique position to help our patients regain confidence and self- esteem, and love the way they look. Feeling good about your appearance can be beneficial in all aspects of your life.
Since aesthetic medicine focuses on a non-surgical approach to addressing aging, we are able to provide patients with safe, quick, and effective treatments that typically require little to no downtime.
What else can aesthetic medicine do for me?
In addition to the treatments we provide, aesthetic medicine also focuses on wellness. Once your appearance transformation is complete, we help you maintain those results longer with healthy living. We can provide information on nutrition and lifestyle habits that can keep you in great shape.
If you are in the Portland area and would like to learn more about how aesthetic medicine can help you look and feel younger, call Thrive today to schedule a consultation. A total transformation is waiting for you at Thrive.
- Anti-Aging Specialist In Portland OR - Services available from your anti-aging specialist in Portland OR
- Aesthetic Medicine Specialist Portland - Your aesthetic medicine specialist in Portland can help you avoid acne scarring
- Anti-Aging Specialist Beaverton - Chemical peels from your anti-aging specialist in Beaverton
- Anti-Aging Specialist 97209 - Patients in 97209 (Portland) ask, "Why should I seek an anti-aging specialist for Botox"?
- Anti-Aging Center In Portland OR - Rejuvenate your skin at our inviting anti-aging center in Portland OR
- Dr. Adam Maddox Portland - Radiant, younger looking skin with laser therapy from Dr. Adam Maddox in Portland
- Anti-Aging Services In Portland OR - Portland, OR patients ask about Microdermabrasion anti-aging services
Back to Home Page