Thrive Aesthetic & Anti-Aging CenterRating: 5
William G. - A Google User
I was referred to Dr. Maddox by a friend for testosterone therapy. Dr. Maddox exceeded my expectations. Every time I see him he takes the time to explain and address all my questions and concerns. His staff is super friendly and they make me feel like a person and not just another patient at a doctors office. Highly recommended.
Services available from your anti-aging specialist in Portland OREveryone wants to age beautifully. However, as we get older, our bodies produce less collagen and elastin. As a result, our skin loses the supple, smooth appearance it had in our younger days. There are plenty of creams and lotions all over drug store shelves, touting claims of helping you look younger instantly. The truth is, if you want to reverse the visible signs of aging, you need the help of an experienced anti-aging specialist. At Thrive, our focus is on helping our Portland patients go through life looking as fresh and vibrant as possible. We offer a variety of treatments that can rejuvenate skin, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and improve age spots for more youthful skin.
Skin Rejuvenation: Chemical Peels and Laser Treatments
The appearance of skin discoloration, wrinkles, and scars can be improved using chemical peels and laser treatments. There are three different types of chemical peels: superficial, medium, and deep. All three will leave patients with smoother skin texture and color.
Laser treatments work by delivering pulsed laser energy to the skin. This stimulates collagen growth and heals quickly leaving you with radiant skin.
Wrinkles and folds on the face may be a sign of years spent laughing and smiling, but they can also age the way you look. Dermal Fillers are an effective way to restore volume, and fill in wrinkles and folds on the face. They are made of hyaluronic acid, which is naturally produced in the body. As we age, our bodies naturally produce less of this acid, which can cause the face to lose volume and cause skin laxity. At Thrive, we offer both Restylane and Juvéderm for patients who want to turn back the hands of time. Results are typically visible within a week and can last up to nine months or even a year.
Microdermabrasion is effective at addressing a variety of skin issues including clogged pores, acne scars, age spots, and sun damaged skin. Years take a toll on our skin and microdermabrasion can reverse this by removing the bacteria and dead skills and uncovering beautiful, rejuvenated skin.
If you want your skin to be a reflection of the age you feel, call our office today to schedule a consultation and learn more about our anti-aging procedures.
- Anti-Aging Specialist In Portland OR - Services available from your anti-aging specialist in Portland OR
- Aesthetic Medicine Specialist Portland - Your aesthetic medicine specialist in Portland can help you avoid acne scarring
- Anti-Aging Specialist Beaverton - Chemical peels from your anti-aging specialist in Beaverton
- Anti-Aging Specialist 97209 - Patients in 97209 (Portland) ask, "Why should I seek an anti-aging specialist for Botox"?
- Anti-Aging Center In Portland OR - Rejuvenate your skin at our inviting anti-aging center in Portland OR
- Dr. Adam Maddox Portland - Radiant, younger looking skin with laser therapy from Dr. Adam Maddox in Portland
- Anti-Aging Services In Portland OR - Portland, OR patients ask about Microdermabrasion anti-aging services
Back to Home Page