Thrive Aesthetic & Anti-Aging CenterRating: 5
William G. - A Google User
I was referred to Dr. Maddox by a friend for testosterone therapy. Dr. Maddox exceeded my expectations. Every time I see him he takes the time to explain and address all my questions and concerns. His staff is super friendly and they make me feel like a person and not just another patient at a doctors office. Highly recommended.
Bio-Identical Hormone ReplacementMany women experience issues such as depression, low sex drive, or hot flashes as they age and feel they “just need to deal with it.” The symptoms of hormonal changes may be a natural part of the aging process, but women certainly have the power to age beautifully! The reality is that many of these issues – such as hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, poor sleep, loss of sex drive, weight gain, and depression – are associated with hormonal changes that can be treated effectively using natural methods.
Our physicians use bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT), focusing on providing hormones that are identical to those made naturally by the human body. Unlike standard hormone therapy, which is synthetic and can cause an imbalance, this treatment is formulated with natural ingredients such as wild yams. Restoring optimal hormone levels, which naturally decrease with age, can protect you from osteoporosis, as well as certain cancers that are more prevalent during and after menopause. Undergoing hormone replacement therapy with bio-identical hormones from our Portland anti-aging center not only gives you the ability to extend your life, but also improves the quality of your life.
What to ExpectAt Thrive, we understand that every woman is different, and every body has unique needs. After reviewing your health history and analyzing lab tests, we create an individualized treatment plan for your specific needs. The goal of bio-identical hormone therapy is to replace what your body is missing, thus restoring your youthful energy and health. The program is tailored to your individual needs, to help your body achieve its own unique perfect balance. We may also provide nutritional advice or recommend additional supplements to help you achieve overall wellness.
By following our comprehensive program, many women find that they feel more energetic, happier, and more balanced both physically and emotionally within six weeks, and continue to report positive results for years after beginning their bio-identical treatment.
If you are suffering the effects of untreated menopause, or you are looking for a natural alternative to synthetic hormone replacement, contact us so you can thrive!
"Great, knowledgeable staff. They are always on time; I have never had to wait." – Karen 10/12/2012
- Bio-identical hormone treatment: Not just for menopause
- How BHRT can help Beaverton women through menopause
- Portland area physician describes hormone changes in women during menopause
- Portland area patients ask, what is BHRT (Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy)?
- Portland area doctor explains bio-identical hormone restoration therapy
- Therapy called BHRT can help Portland area women through menopause
- Finding bioidentical hormone replacement therapy doctors in and around the Portland, OR area
- Portland area doctor describes the benefits of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy
- Portland area doctor answers, what is different about bioidentical hormone therapy
- Doctor in Portland offers bioidentical hormone replacement therapy solutions for men and women
- A Portland area doctor describes bio-identical hormone replacement
- Age management solutions for women in Portland