Thrive Aesthetic & Anti-Aging CenterRating: 5
William G. - A Google User
I was referred to Dr. Maddox by a friend for testosterone therapy. Dr. Maddox exceeded my expectations. Every time I see him he takes the time to explain and address all my questions and concerns. His staff is super friendly and they make me feel like a person and not just another patient at a doctors office. Highly recommended.
The Exilis treatment performed in our Portland, OR anti-aging center is an excellent skin tightening and body contouring solution. It gently heats deep tissues, while maintaining a safe and comfortable skin temperature. Radio frequency energy passes through the surface layer of skin, and creates a thermal reaction at the targeted depth. When used for skin tightening, it helps stimulate collagen remodeling, and in body contouring, it is used to melt stubborn pockets of fat.
As a non-surgical alternative to liposuction, it can help reduce stubborn areas of fat that may not respond to diet and exercise. Thrive’s minimally invasive Exilis fat reduction solution can be used to treat the:
- Love handles or flanks
- Back of thighs
- Inner thighs
- Chin, jowls
- . . .and much more!
As part of the Thrive promise, you will receive a thorough evaluation and care plan before you start treatment; that way there will never be any surprises. We pride ourselves in this evaluation process, and recommend only realistic treatment plans with real expectations that you can trust. Thrive’s Exilis procedure is safe and effective with little to no downtime.
To learn more about these alternatives to surgical liposuction, contact us today to set up an initial fat removal evaluation with our physicians.
"The employees were very personable. They appreciated the fact that I wanted to be in and out as efficiently as possible and were just very nice. I enjoyed the entire experience." – Amie 9/29/2012
- Portland residents ask "Is a non-surgical skin tightening procedure safe?"
- Exilis is more than laser skin tightening performed in our office near Beaverton
- Discover what is special about Exilis for facial concerns when you visit Thrive near Tigard
- Exilis in our office near Beaverton makes the cost of skin tightening easier on your budget
- Exilis Elite offers skin tightening and fat removal for Vancouver area patients
- Using Exilis to tighten the skin in the Vancouver area
- Sagging skin treatments such as Exilis are available to Lake Oswego area patients
- Skin tightening procedures available to Tigard area residents not seeking surgical solutions
- How can Beaverton area patients tighten skin without surgery?
- Vancouver, WA doctor describes effective skin tightening procedures such as Exilis
- Exilis treatments in Portland are one of the best options to address loose skin
- Portland physician explains how to choose the best skin tightening treatment
- Exilis proven technology for non-surgical fat reduction at Thrive Aesthetic and Anti-Aging Center in Portland
- Painless New Ways to Get Beautiful Skin in Portland
- Can patients in the Vancouver area tighten skin with Exilis?
- Portland physician chooses Exilis as best method for facial rejuvenation
- Portland patients enjoy using Exilis for wrinkle reduction
- Exilis treatment in Portland is changing lives for the better
- Modern and Innovate, Exilis in Portland Makes the Grade
- People of Portland thrive on a solution to skin laxity
- Using Exilis as a loose skin treatment for Portland area residents
- What is a non-surgical way for patients in the Portland area to experience fine line and wrinkle reduction?
- Addressing loose neck skin in Beaverton with non-invasive Exilis therapy
- Portland, OR patients ask, "How many Exilis treatments are needed for results?"
- Where can I find Exilis skin tightening near me in the Beaverton area?
- Tightening post pregnancy skin in Portland
- Finding doctors in the Portland area who provide Exilis
- Skin tightening with Exilis in the Beaverton area
- How can Beaverton, Oregon area patients enjoy wrinkle reduction?
- Available Exilis treatment centers in the Beaverton area
- What results can Portland area patients expect from Exilis treatment?
- Beaverton area residents can use Exilis for wrinkles