Thrive Aesthetic & Anti-Aging CenterRating: 5
William G. - A Google User
I was referred to Dr. Maddox by a friend for testosterone therapy. Dr. Maddox exceeded my expectations. Every time I see him he takes the time to explain and address all my questions and concerns. His staff is super friendly and they make me feel like a person and not just another patient at a doctors office. Highly recommended.
Hormone Replacement TherapyAs we grow older, both men and women experience a decrease in hormone levels. As these levels naturally decline, it is common to experience undesirable symptoms including fatigue, decreased libido, and depression. Hormone replacement therapy is a proven effective method for treating common symptoms that men and women experience as they age.
By evaluating your hormones, we can find solutions to help you feel younger and have increased energy and greater physical and mental balance. Treatments used to balance hormones include supplements, a change in dietary habits, or hormone replacement therapy. In our Portland, Oregon anti-aging center, we provide hormone replacement therapy for both men and women seeking revitalization without going through conventional treatment.
For women, we recommend a well-rounded plan that often includes bio-identical hormone replacement therapy. Bio-identical hormone replacement therapy, provided by Thrive to women from Beaverton, Lake Oswego, and other Portland-area neighborhoods, involves balancing estrogen and progesterone levels to reduce menopausal symptoms.
Hormones accomplish multiple things in the human body, including:
- Sexual reproduction
It is very common for men to experience natural hormone decline leading to a variety of uncomfortable symptoms including fatigue, decreased sex drive and performance, weight gain, hair loss, and more. We recommend checking your testosterone levels to determine if you are within an optimal range for your age. Studies show that men completing testosterone therapy may experience:
- Increased bone density
- Higher levels of energy
- Improved in sexual function
- Decreased heart disease
- Decreased body fat
- Increased muscle strength
Health History Questionnaire FormClick here to fill and submit online
- Hormone replacement therapy addresses many types of symptoms
- Lake Oswego area patients ask about estrogen replacement at anti-aging centers
- Portland area physician answers, what is hormone replacement therapy?
- How Portland area patients can use Hormone Replacement Therapy to get through menopause
- Portland area physician describes hormone replacement therapy
- Portland area doctor describes the signs and symptoms of a hormone imbalance
- Portland area patients ask about hormone imbalances
- Anti-aging doctor near me in Beaverton, OR who provides hormone replacement therapy services
- Doctor near me in Vancouver who offers hormone replacement therapies
- HRT providers in the Beaverton area