Find an aesthetic physician you can trust near Sherwood, OR
If you are looking for an aesthetic doctor, it can be hard to find a physician you can trust to provide safe and effective care while helping you achieve your cosmetic goals. At Thrive Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Center near Sherwood, OR, patients will find just that—and so much more.
What makes Thrive different?It is easy to find an aesthetic practice that will perform Botox injections, provide laser treatments, or perform body contouring. At Thrive, while we offer state-of-the-art technologies and the latest in skin care treatments, we do not believe that is enough – it is our experienced, friendly team of professionals who really make us stand apart and keep our patients coming back. Our team includes Dr. Adam Maddox, an experienced board-certified aesthetic physician who has dedicated his career to helping patients look and feel their best. We also have a licensed aesthetician on our team to provide gentle, effective skin care treatments.
At Thrive, we use an integrated treatment approach to first learn about our patients—what they like and don’t like about their appearance, their treatment preferences, and more—so that we can then identify the perfect treatment plan for their individual needs. Dr. Maddox incorporates the latest therapies with internal medicine approaches that have been designed specifically for their anti-aging benefits. He also understands the dramatic impact that reduced hormone levels can have on all aspects of your life as you age and offers hormone replacement therapy to complement effective skin and body treatments.
A youthful, glowing complexion
Sun spots, wrinkles, sagging skin – these are all changes that happen in our skin as we age. But even though we can’t stop time, we can turn back the clock on your appearance! If you are tired of trying to cover up the signs of aging or buying creams and serums that make empty promises, then you may benefit from one or more anti-aging or skin rejuvenation therapies at Thrive, such as:
- Infini microneedling: This treatment combines two therapies—radiofrequency energy and microneedling—for remarkable results. Microneedling creates microinjuries in your skin that, when combined with radiofrequency energy, stimulate a cascade of healing effects and a boost in collagen production to result in smoother, tighter skin that is more evenly toned.
- Botox injections: We all make certain facial expressions that, over time, develop into permanent fine lines and wrinkles. With Botox injections, you can say goodbye to crow’s feet, frown lines, and other wrinkles .
- Dermal fillers: While our society has trained us to think that fat is bad, when it comes to your facial appearance, the loss of fat in certain locations on your face as you age (such as your cheeks) can make you look older. With dermal fillers such as Juvéderm, Radiesse, and Sculptra, we can strategically boost lost volume and fill in fine lines and wrinkles for a more youthful appearance. Fillers can also be used to augment the size of your lips.
- Laser and light therapies: Sun spots, melasma, rosacea, acne scars, and more don’t stand a chance against the latest laser and light therapies. These treatments can help reduce the appearance of these skin imperfections and provide smoother, tighter, rejuvenated skin.
At Thrive, we also offer multiple lines of professional skin care products for you to use at home, and we offer consultations on the best home regimen your individual skin. With high-quality products from brands such as Biopelle, SkinMedica, and Latisse, your skin will stay glowing and refreshed!
Not just care for your face
We understand the impact that aging has on all aspects of your body – not just your facial appearance. With hormone level evaluations and bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, you can start feeling like your youthful self again from the inside out. We also offer several aesthetic treatments for your body, such as:
- Body contouring
- Cellulite treatments
- Hand rejuvenation
- Miradry treatment for excessive sweating
- Laser hair removal
- Treatment for sun spots, brown spots, or red spots
- Female urinary incontinence treatments
- Laser tattoo removal
- …and much more
If you are located near Sherwood, OR and are trying to find an aesthetic physician you can trust, call Thrive Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Center today to schedule a consultation and experience the difference in care for yourself. Our Portland, OR office can be reached at (503) 928-6505.