Anti-aging treatments near Hillsboro, OR
You have probably heard the phrase, “50 is the new 40,” but did you know that your skin starts showing signs of aging as early as the age of 25? If you look in the mirror and feel like your face looks sagged, wrinkled, or just plain tired, there are highly effective treatments that can help your outer appearance match your youthful, energetic personality. At Thrive Anti-Aging & Aesthetic Center near Hillsboro, OR, we offer a comprehensive array of anti-aging treatments to help refresh your skin and keep you looking young and vibrant.
Why does our skin age in the first place?There are several factors that contribute to aging skin. As we get older, our bodies stop producing as much youth-promoting collagen and elastin, which are the fibers that keep your skin firm and tight by building a network of support for your skin. In addition, your skin becomes thinner as you age, and you tend to lose fat beneath the skin in areas where it had given your face a fresh and youthful appearance, such as in the cheeks.
If you love to have fun in the sun, your skin’s aging processes may have accelerated and left you with fine lines, wrinkles, and sun spots—those pesky brown or red spots that may become more exaggerated in the summer months. Other lifestyle factors, such as smoking and consuming alcohol, can also take a toll on your skin’s vitality and lead to the formation of wrinkles.
Anti-aging skin treatments
Fortunately, advances in skin care technology and materials have made it easier than ever to rejuvenate your appearance. At Thrive, we offer a range of anti-aging facial treatments to suit a wide variety of skin types, cosmetic goals, and preferences.
Some of the most popular anti-aging treatments these days are cosmetic injectables, which typically fall into two categories:
- Neuromodulators: Botox is a name heard almost every day at this point, and for good reason – it is highly effective at eliminating those pesky wrinkles that form when you make certain facial expressions, such as forehead lines, crow’s feet, and frown lines. Botox works by blocking the impulses from your nerves to your muscles, which relaxes the muscles and prevents wrinkles from appearing.
- Dermal fillers: Dermal fillers are designed to do just what their name implies – they fill in lost volume in your face due to aging, smoothing wrinkles from the inside out, and amplifying volume in places where nature could use a little boost, such as your lips or cheeks. At Thrive, we offer several safe and effective dermal fillers, including Juvéderm XC, Voluma XC, Radiesse, and Restylane.
Another popular treatment is Infini high-intensity focused radiofrequency therapy combined with microneedling. This innovative procedure harnesses a combination of your body’s natural healing processes and restorative electromagnetic radio waves to fight fine lines and wrinkles and tighten your skin.
We also offer chemical peels, non-surgical and surgical face lifts, platelet rich plasma treatments, laser skin rejuvenation, double chin reduction with Kybella, and more.
Skin care products for a radiant appearance
While we can help transform your skin rapidly with anti-aging skin treatments in our office, another way to help combat fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin is using high-quality, professional-grade skin care products at home. We perform an in-depth analysis of your skin and learn about your lifestyle to determine the right regimen of anti-aging facial products that keep your skin glowing and youthful between in-office treatments. We offer skincare products from:
- SkinMedica®: A top line of clinically proven skincare products that are formulated based on the science of your skin’s own healing mechanisms; SkinMedica offers nature-based products for all types of skin, including acne-prone skin
- Biopelle, Inc.: A global leader in safe and science-based cosmetic products that are only available from a licensed healthcare provider, Biopelle has a line of stem cell creams that replenish the face and eye areas and the Tensage Growth Factor collection, which includes eye radiance and contouring creams, intensive serums, and moisturizers for every type of skin
- Latisse®: Created to combat the loss of eyelashes as we age, Latisse is a safe, pain-free, and effective way to get thicker, darker, and longer eyelashes by stimulating the growth phase of your eyelash cycle
Youthful, rejuvenated skin is just a phone call away
Though no one can stop time, it is possible with today’s modern aesthetic treatments to turn back the clock on your appearance. If you are in the Hillsboro, OR area and are ready to take the next step towards younger, more radiant skin, call us today at (503) 928-6505 to schedule your personalized consultation!