Integrative anti-aging and aesthetic board-certified physician near Aloha, OR
When it comes to your health and appearance, you deserve nothing less than to feel your absolute best. If you lack confidence due to wrinkles, spots, or other physical effects of aging, it is important to know that there are effective treatments available! At Thrive Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Center, Dr. Adam Maddox, board-certified physician near Aloha, OR, uses an integrative approach to rejuvenate your appearance and help you start feeling great again.
What makes Thrive different?At Thrive Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Center near Aloha, OR, you will find an anti-aging and aesthetic team that has an unparalleled depth and breadth of experience. Our skilled team uses an integrative approach, which means that we focus not just on your appearance, but also your overall health and wellbeing. That means we use an individualized treatment approach that encompasses the latest technologies along with a focus on anti-aging medical and lifestyle recommendations, such as dietary changes and hormone replacement therapy to promote youthfulness and vitality from the inside out.
Facial rejuvenation treatments
Our face can be one of the most noticeable places that our age appears. Fine lines and wrinkles naturally form over time due to sun exposure, a reduction in the skin’s production of supportive and firming collagen and elastin fibers, and a loss of youthful volume beneath the skin’s surface. In addition, the skin becomes thinner over time, and exposure to toxins in our environment can accelerate the aging process. Fortunately, anti-aging and aesthetic treatments are ever evolving, and you have more options than ever before to take years off your appearance. Some of the most popular treatments at our practice include:
- Infini microneedling: this revolutionary treatment combines the power of electromagnetic radio waves with the time-tested microneedling procedure, which creates tiny injuries in your skin to harness your body’s own natural healing powers; the result is tighter, smoother, and more evenly toned skin.
- Botox injections: Aimed at the wrinkles that form when you make certain facial expressions, such as forehead lines, smile lines, crow’s feet, and frown lines, Botox injections are one of the most common aesthetic treatments in the United States.
- Dermal fillers: Typically made from hyaluronic acid, a molecule that naturally occurs in the body, dermal fillers ramp up the volume in places where you can use it most—such as to augment your cheeks, lips, or fill in wrinkles around the mouth or other areas. We offer several dermal filler lines at Thrive, including Juvéderm XC, Radiesse, Voluma XC, and Restylane.
- Chemical peels: These effective treatments are customized to your individual skin care goals, such as to treat acne, scars, or other skin imperfections; they provide a deep exfoliating effect to reveal healthier, smoother, and more even skin.
- Nova threads: This innovative treatment can be used in a variety of ways, such as contouring and defining your lips, stimulating collagen in strategic areas, and providing a non-surgical face lift without the typical downtime and bruising of more invasive procedures
Your face is not the only thing affected by time. As we age, our metabolism slows, hormone production decreases, the sun leaves spots on your skin, we suffer injuries that leave scars, and it simply becomes more difficult to shed unwanted pounds. With non- to minimally invasive treatments at Thrive, you can regain your youthful figure and smooth, clear skin so you can say goodbye to covering up your body and hello to bikinis, shorts, and tank tops.
- Body contouring with Exilis or Vanquish can help you shed unwanted fat, diminish cellulite, and tighten your skin, as well as reduce stretch marks and scars
- Emsella can non-invasively treat female urinary incontinence, so you can live your life in confidence without worry about leaks or accidents
- Light therapies can remove sun spots or other areas of hyperpigmentation on your skin
- Vascular treatments can be used to eliminate uncomfortable and unsightly spider veins
- Excessive sweating can be reduced with MiraDry therapy
- Ink regret will be a thing of the past with laser tattoo removal
- Laser hair removal eliminates unwanted hair so you can say goodbye to razors and waxes
Make your aesthetic goals a reality
With the many advances in aesthetic treatment options in recent years, there is no reason to feel anything less than confident in your appearance. If you are tired of trying to hide fine lines, wrinkles, sun spots, or scars, there has never been a better time to do something about it. Call Thrive Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Center near Aloha, OR today at (503) 928-6505.