Portland patients fight cellulite with BTL Cellutone
Cellulite is often perceived as a special kind of fat, but that is incorrect. It is the indented appearance of skin caused by fibrous bands that connect to underlying tissues. When waste builds up in these tissues, it restricts healthy blood flow and pushes subcutaneous fat up against the connective bands. Even thin, fit individuals can have cellulite.
Cellutone harnesses the power of targeted vibration to stimulate deep tissue structures, attacking waste accumulation. Treatment enhances microcirculation, bringing oxygen supply to troubled areas. Vibrational therapy also aids in removal of interstitial fluids in skin tissues. The result is smoother, younger-looking skin.
Why patients love Cellutone
- Nonsurgical and non-invasive.
- Painless – no anesthetic needed.
- Safe for patients of all ages and skin types.
- BTL Cellutone has FDA clearance.
- Can be performed on any area of the body where cellulite is an issue.
- Takes an hour or less, depending on the area(s) treated.
- No downtime. You may return to normal activities after your appointment.
- A typical treatment plan takes less than a month (four to six sessions, twice a week).
- Often improvement is noticeable after the first treatment.
- No side effects.
- With healthy lifestyle habits, improvement is lasting.
- Periodic re-treatment helps to maintain results indefinitely.
Cellutone is a safe and effective standalone treatment for cellulite. It is also a terrific adjunct to CoolSculpting fat reduction and Exilis for body sculpting and skin tightening. Schedule a consultation at Thrive for a personalized strategy to reach your appearance goals. The number is (503) 928-6505.