Find the skin care solutions you need to age gracefully from an aesthetic physician near me Lake Oswego
I felt really good about choosing them and am already planning for my next treatment, and am going to send business their way!
Thanks to everyone there! You guys are a great team and I really enjoyed my experience.
If you’ve noticed that the skin around your neck and chin have started to thin out and sag, you are not alone. As we age, so does our skin and the visible effects of the aging process can be troubling for many people. However, all is not lost. At Thrive Portland, we provide patients near Lake Oswego with a wide range of anti-aging skin care options, including non-surgical skin tightening solutions. If you have been trying to find an aesthetic physician with skin care solutions for you to age gracefully, look no further than Thrive Portland.
Let’s first look at when it’s a good time to find an aesthetic center near Lake Oswego for anti-aging treatments
- If you have loose or sagging skin along the neck, face, arms, or stomach
- If you have loose skin following an operation
- If you are not interested in a surgical procedure
Anti-aging aesthetic physician near Lake Oswego addresses aging skin problems
Skin laxity is a completely normal and common occurrence for both men and women. As we get older: age, genetics, nutrition, lifestyle habits, sun exposure, and stress can all play a role in minimizing collagen and elastin production. When these fibers break down, the result is laxity. As we continue to age, gravity also begins to play a role, causing loose skin to sag further downward.
Dr. Maddox will work with you to determine what procedure is best, taking into consideration the quality of the skin, and the area being treated. At Thrive Portland, we offer several options for patients who want to restore youthfulness to the skin. We may suggest one of the following:
Ultherapy uses ultrasound to stimulate the body’s production of elastin and collagen. The in-office treatment tightens skin as well as minimizing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. The results appear gradually over the course of several weeks and can last for many years. Patients generally only need one Ultherapy treatment. Most physicians advise patients to wait at least 6 months before considering an additional treatment.
Exilis is a form of radiofrequency treatment that heats the deep layers of tissue beneath the skin to stimulate collagen production and promote the body’s natural healing process to tighten and firm skin. At the same time, Exilis cools the outer layer of skin, making the procedure comfortable for patients. Exilis can be used on various parts of the body and usually requires three to six sessions for optimal results.
Dermal Fillers or Botox
Many patients who are dealing with loose skin also express an interest in addressing volume loss or fine lines and wrinkles on the face. Dermal filler and Botox injections can be a complementary solution to laser skin tightening, allowing patients to address all the visible signs of aging.
Benefits of non-surgical anti-aging skin care treatment
- It’s non-invasive. That means there are no incisions, no stitches, no anesthesia.
- It’s quick. Treatment is usually done within an hour.
- It lasts. Results from non-surgical skin tightening will gradually appear over three to six months as collagen production increases. These results often last for a year, or even longer for some patients.
- It works on a variety of patients. Non-surgical skin tightening is good for both men and women that have mild to moderate skin laxity.
- It’s versatile. The different treatment methods can be effective on most areas of the body where loose skin is a concern.
- It utilizes the body’s natural processes. By targeting the deep layers of skin where collagen is formed, non-surgical tightening promotes the repair of existing collagen along with the production of new collagen.
- It’s safe. Non-surgical skin tightening has been used safely in hundreds of thousands of treatments.
- It requires no downtime. Normal daily activities can be resumed immediately following the procedure.
- It’s affordable. Non-surgical skin tightening sessions are much less expensive than plastic surgery.
Where you can find a center near Lake Oswego for your anti-aging skin needs
Thrive Portland is committed to helping our patients look and feel amazing with our best in class skin care services that address a wide range of conditions. Loose, sagging skin is a common concern among patients and can often be corrected with the help of non-surgical skin tightening treatments. To learn more, please call us at (503) 928-6505 to book a consultation.