Find a certified physician near me – Gresham, OR
When you are looking for an aesthetic provider, it can be daunting to find a trustworthy and reputable practice that not only provides terrific results, but makes you feel comfortable and at home when you are in the office. If you are in the Gresham, OR area and are tired of endlessly trying to Find “a certified physician near me,” you have come to the right place. At Thrive Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Center, our board-certified physicians are here to help you make your cosmetic and anti-aging goals a reality.
Regenerative skin treatmentsYour face is what people notice most about you, and if you feel less than confident in your appearance due to aging, sun damage, scars, or other aesthetic issues, you are not alone. Fortunately, due to advances in modern cosmetic technologies and treatments in recent years, you have more options than ever before for restoring youthful, supple, evenly toned skin. At Thrive, we offer skin rejuvenation therapies to fit a wide range of needs and preferences. Whether you are interested in non-invasive procedures or surgical treatment—or anything in between—we can help you turn back the clock and achieve your cosmetic goals. Patients near Gresham, OR will find the following treatment options available to them at Thrive, among others:
- Neuromodulators such as Botox® to reduce wrinkles caused by facial contractions
- Dermal fillers such as Juvéderm to restore lost volume and fill in fine lines and wrinkles
- Laser and light therapies to stimulate collagen production and reduce the appearance of skin imperfections such as veins, red and brown spots, and scars
- Treatments to reduce the appearance of acne scars, rosacea, and other skin issues
- Lip, chin, or cheek augmentation with cosmetic injectables.
- Nose reshaping or reduction (rhinoplasty)
- Brow lifts and face lifts, both surgical and non-surgical
- Kybella® injections to treat a double chin (submental fullness)
- Skin care options designed specifically for men
From sun damage and weight gain to unwanted tattoos and hair and more, time can take its toll on your body in several less-than-desirable ways. At Thrive Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Center, we offer a comprehensive array of treatments to help erase these effects, refining your skin and re-shaping your body. At Thrive, patients can benefit from:
- Non-surgical body contouring and weight loss treatments, such as Exilis and Vanquish
- Tightening and resurfacing treatments for more youthful, firm, and smooth skin
- Cellulite reduction treatments
- Therapies that erase stretch marks and scars
- Laser hair removal for unwanted hair
- Scalp treatments to restore a healthy head of hair
- Laser tattoo removal to get rid of ink that you regret
- Miradry® therapy to reduce excessive sweating in a variety of locations on your body
- BTL Emsella therapy to treat urinary incontinence in women
- Body care options designed specifically for men
Aging doesn’t just affect your appearance – as you age, your body’s production of hormones declines, which can make you feel sluggish, decrease your libido, lead to weight gain, and even cause mood disorders such as irritability and depression. In addition, decreased hormone levels can lead to underlying problems with your heart health and bone density, affecting your overall health and well-being. At Thrive, we offer a variety of treatments for those suffering from sub-optimal hormone levels, ranging from counseling on dietary changes to hormone replacement therapy, to help you start feeling like yourself again.
Schedule your consultation today
No matter what your anti-aging goals are, our team of physician specialists are here to help you achieve them. As the medical director of Thrive, Dr. Adam Maddox is a board-certified physician who designs individualized treatment plans that integrate the full spectrum of modern therapies available today. We work with our patients to help them fit their cosmetic treatments into their budget, and with our no-cost BeautyPerks Rewards program, treatments at Thrive are more affordable than ever.
To learn more about how we can help with your anti-aging and aesthetic goals, call our Portland, OR office — conveniently located near Gresham, OR — today at (503) 928-6505.