Experienced anti-aging doctor in Portland, OR helps patients look and feel younger
Age affects more than the appearance of your face. It impacts how your body functions. It influences the impression others have of your enthusiasm and capabilities. It also has the power to change how you feel about yourself. Experienced anti-aging doctor, Dr. Adam Maddox, gives patients in the Portland, OR area and increased level of control over the aging process.
As a Board-certified physician, Dr. Maddox has broad-based background in allopathic medicine – primarily the conventional treatment of symptoms. He applied that academic knowledge with a zest for helping others look and feel more youthful to naturopathic medicine, obtaining a four-year degree from National College of Naturopathic Medicine. This area of practice emphasizes prevention and treatment of aging with more natural, therapeutic yet science-based methods.
Dr. Maddox is now known as a leader in cosmetic and anti-aging medicine. He trains other medical professionals in many of these techniques, and Dr. Maddox’s expertise is often featured in print and televised media.
Advanced degrees and certifications are important evidence of a doctor’s commitment to delivering contemporary care. Yet they don’t tell the whole story. Experience is vitally important. There is no substitute for having seen and handled all sorts of situations with professional proficiency and excellent results.
Dr. Maddox has more than 15 years of experience in anti-aging and cosmetic techniques. He has treated over 10,000 patients and performed in excess of 15,000 procedures . . . and demand for his care continues to increase.
He founded Thrive Aesthetic and Anti-Aging Center (where he continues to serve as Medical Director and lead anti-aging physician) to bring a full range of services to both men and women in the Portland area. At Thrive, you can benefit from the experience of Dr. Maddox and his team in:
- Leading edge laser, light, and energy treatments to refine skin tone and texture, improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and tighten sagging skin.
- Neuromodulator (Botox) injections to smooth wrinkles.
- Injectable dermal fillers to replace lost volume, lift facial features, smooth wrinkles, and augment lips.
- Kybella injectable treatment to reduce double chin.
- Non- and minimally-invasive body treatments to sculpt and tone, remove fat, and reduce cellulite dimpling.
- Many other options in aesthetic and anti-aging treatments such as hair restoration, permanent hair reduction, tattoo removal, testosterone and hormone replacement therapies, and more.
For top quality care from an experienced anti-aging doctor, call (503) 928-6505 in Portland, OR.