Are all facial plastic surgery procedures the same?
The first facelift is believed to have been performed in 1901. Since that time, facial plastic surgery procedures have become common. This leads to the misperception that “facelift” is a cookie-cutter surgery. In the hands of an experienced surgeon with a natural eye for aesthetics, facial surgery is quite customized.
Thrive’s team includes Dr. Eric Schoenberg, a Board-certified plastic surgeon. This distinction is your assurance that Dr. Schoenberg has completed many hours of specialized training, and met stringent requirements for experience and ethics. He is known for his ability to evaluate facial aesthetics, and his communication skills to understand the patient’s goals.
Dr. Schoenberg designs an individualized treatment plan that may include a combination of:
- Blepharoplasty – for droopy eyelids or under-eye sags.
- Brow lift – to reduce forehead lines and a heavy brow.
- Mid-face lift – including neck lift.
- Mini-face lift – a less invasive option that does not address the neck.
- Chin augmentation – for a stronger profile.
- Cheek augmentation – lifts and defines cheekbones.
- Rhinoplasty – nose reshaping.
- Lip augmentation – for a fuller mouth.
- Nonsurgical treatments – Thrive offers a broad range of minimally invasive options to refine skin tone and texture. Dr. Schoenberg may recommend these treatments to enhance the results of facial plastic surgery procedures.
Your refreshed face awaits. Call Thrive at (503) 928-6505.Back to Facial Plastic Surgery Page