How can an injection of Kybella change your profile?
Countless women and men are troubled by fat under the chin. Double chin can be caused by excess weight, but for many people it is simply a hereditary trait. In either case, this stubborn fat deposit is slow to respond to healthy eating and exercise. In the past, liposuction was the only solution. Dr. Adam Maddox offers a non-surgical alternative that requires only a series of injections. It is called Kybella, and it is available at Thrive.
The importance of a profile
Throughout history, a strong, defined jawline has personified masculinity. A slender chin and neck is the embodiment of femininity. Submental fullness – fat beneath the chin – blurs the ideal profile. It also adds the appearance of pounds and years to your face.
How Kybella injections can help
Kybella is a prescription medication that dissolves fat. The body naturally uses deoxycholic acid to break down fat in the foods you eat. Injected at precise points beneath the chin, it destroys accumulated fat cells.
Here are some key points about treatment:
- Kybella is approved by the FDA.
- Kybella is very safe, but it is real medicine. It should only be administered by a trained medical professional in a clinical environment.
- An injection appointment takes about a half hour.
- While there can be some residual swelling, bruising, or numbness, most patients return to normal activities right after the appointment.
- A series of up to six treatments, spaced a month apart, could be needed for optimal improvement, depending on the volume of submental fullness you have.
- Expect to see noticeable change after the second treatment – a more defined jawline and slimmer neck.
- Results last indefinitely.
- Treatment qualifies for Brilliant Distinctions points from Allergan.