How Portland area patients can look younger again with aesthetic body treatments
It happens gradually. You notice a few wrinkles here, a few spots there, a little cellulite… Before you know it, your body has aged. What can you do? If you are in or near Portland, OR, you will find a wonderful answer to that question right here at Thrive Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Center. We can help you feel and look younger again with our premier aesthetic body treatments. We offer a wide range of options, enabling us to provide customized solutions with beautiful results.
Smooth and sculpt your body
Sometimes it seems as if our bodies are a little like the clothing we wear. Over the years, they become a bit saggy and stretched out of shape. A good tailor can bring your favorite garments back to their former glory, and a good aesthetic medical professional can do the same for your body.
Some of our favorite techniques include:
- Fat reduction – Vanquish and Exilis are both excellent body contouring solutions. Neither could be considered “best,” because they have different and unique benefits. That is why we use a multi-faceted body contouring protocol that combines these technologies. Using this method, we can melt away stubborn fat pockets and shape your body.
- Cellulite treatment – Cellulite is a particularly stubborn problem, usually resistant even to fat reduction or weight loss. In fact, the real problem here isn’t fat, but rather fibers that bind deep tissues. Restricted blood flow in these areas leads to accumulations of fluid, causing tissue to swell around the indentations. We use Cellutone, an advanced technology developed specifically to fight cellulite. It utilizes the power of vibration to stimulate healthy circulation and reduce accumulated waste fluid in tissue,
- Skin tightening – We offer several nonsurgical tissue tightening solutions, including Lutronic Infini Radiofrequency Microneedling and Exilis. These procedures work by heating deep skin layers to a precise therapeutic temperature, which causes lax fibers to contract and new collagen to develop. Infini also incorporates microneedling, which enhances skin tightening and helps break up scar tissue.
- Body toning – Skin tightening and fat melting can dramatically improve your body shape. However, those treatments cannot address flabby muscles. Even rigorous exercise only has limited body sculpting benefits. Furthermore, it takes weeks or months of regular workouts to see aesthetic improvement. That is why we are excited to offer Emsculpt, the first nonsurgical (and non-workout) body contouring solution. It delivers energy impulses to targeted muscles, triggering contractions far more powerful than voluntary movement can achieve. A single Emsculpt session is equivalent to about 20,000 exercise repetitions.
Erasing spots, scars, and blemishes
It’s not all about body shape. Time leaves a mark, often quite literally. The cumulative effects of sun exposure, skin conditions, injuries, and other factors can leave lasting blemishes or discoloration. Additionally, the risk of problems such as varicose and spider veins increases with age. Some of the most common treatments include:
- IPL (intense puled light) – This procedure is similar to laser skin rejuvenation, but gentler. Although it is often called photo facial treatment, it is appropriate for many areas of the body. IPL light therapy can lessen or eliminate brown spots (hyperpigmentation) and red spots (vascular lesions) as well as improving the general tone and texture of skin.
- Stretch mark and scar treatment – Genuine scars usually cannot be removed or entirely eliminated. However, they can be improved, sometimes to the point that they are no longer visible. For acne scars we may use Infini, radiofrequency with microneedling. It simultaneously breaks up rigid scar tissue and stimulates collagen development. Some scars are also treated with laser therapy or IPL. Additionally, we may recommend a small amount of dermal filler to restore missing tissue in severely depressed scars.
- Spider and varicose vein treatment – For facial veins or very tiny spider veins, laser therapy may be used. However, larger veins, which are most common on the legs and ankles, will need sclerotherapy. This tried-and-true technique uses an injectable medication that causes the vein to close off, and subsequently fade away. \
Enjoy head-to-toe youthful beauty
The procedures mentioned above are just a few of the many wonderful aesthetic body treatments available at Thrive Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Center. Call us at (503) 928-6505 and schedule a consultation to learn about your options.Back to Body Page