Portland residents ask “Is a non-surgical skin tightening procedure safe?”
Do you have unwanted sagging skin? Through the natural aging process, the skin on the face and body loses its firmness and elasticity. It becomes loose leading to fine lines and wrinkles which can make individuals appear even older. Located in Portland, Dr. Adam Maddox and the team at Thrive offer Exilis for a non-surgical skin tightening procedure. This tissue tightening treatment provides patients with a safe, non-invasive option to treat lax skin while removing unwanted fat.
How Exilis works
Exilis transmits energy to heat the skin shrinking fat cells while contracting and tightening the skin. Collagen, which is a crucial building block of the skin, is stimulated as well. Using radiofrequency energy, skin on the face and body is contoured and tightened. The entire procedure is safe, efficient, and comfortable for the patient. An Energy Flow Control system is utilized to keep the patient comfortable throughout the process while also maintaining uniform energy pulses for an effective treatment. Skin tightening and body contouring procedures are fast and effective. Skin on the face, chest, buttocks, legs, arms, abdomen, hands, and knees can be treated.
No longer is it necessary to undergo surgery to achieve the desired look. Exilis brings about numerous advantages for non-invasive skin tightening.
- This advanced technology allows for fewer needed treatments versus other non-invasive methods.
- Individual treatments only take 30-45 minutes and are painless.
- A series of treatments is needed but results may be noticeable after a single session. At the completion of the series, dramatic improvement can be seen.
- Adults of any age and skin type may be considered for the treatment. An evaluation is necessary to determine how effective the procedure may be.
- As it is a non-surgical procedure, there is no need for needles or general anesthesia.
- Less expensive than cosmetic surgery.
- The cooling system allows for the safe treatment of all areas of the body.
If you live in the Portland area, contact Dr. Maddox and Thrive for an effective way to treat your loose, sagging skin. Schedule your consultation to learn more about non-surgical treatment with Exilis. Call today. (503) 928-6505
Back to Exilis Page