Non-surgical vaginal tightening in Portland, OR
A woman’s body goes through a number of changes with pregnancy, childbirth, and age. The quality and texture of the skin in the intimate areas diminish. The changes in the physical appearance of these areas can affect a woman’s confidence level, sexuality, and overall sense of well being. If you are searching for ways to tighten your vagina, schedule a consultation with Dr. Adam Maddox and the team at Thrive in Portland, OR about non-invasive vaginal tightening procedures.
What is a vaginoplasty?
Vaginoplasty is a procedure designed to tighten the vagina. Traditionally, surgery was the only way to repair or reshape a woman’s intimate area. Now, alternative vaginal tightening is available. Rather than using invasive surgical incisions, the vaginal tissues are heated with radiofrequency waves to increase blood flow and to stimulate collagen.
What to expect from vaginal tightening
During childbirth, especially if a woman carried more than one child or had a difficult or forceps delivery, the tissues stretch and the muscles separate. A woman no longer has a tight vagina but experiences laxity. The lack of tone can lead to problems with sexual intercourse and disrupt a woman’s relationship.
At Thrive, we utilize the Ultra Femme 360 by BTL Aesthetics. This system utilizes radiofrequency energy to heat the intimate areas. Blood flow increases and collagen is stimulated for a natural tightening of the tissues. Benefits of this treatment over traditional surgery include the following:
- Safe– As a non-surgical procedure, this treatment is performed without general anesthesia or the risks of infection, scarring, or downtime. Laser procedures also come with the risk of overheating or damaging the tissues. Radiofrequency energy heats the skin at lower temperatures bringing minimal risks of infection.
- Quick– The Ultra Femme 360 is the fastest radiofrequency treatment available.
- Painless– Patients report no to minimal discomofort throughout the procedure.
- No downtime– With only minor redness or swelling of the tissues that disappears within a few hours of the treatment, patients can resume their normal routine.
- Effective– 360 degree heating ensures a safer, faster, more effective treatment
Contact Thrive today to schedule a consultation. (503) 928-6505Back to Vaginal Rejuvenation Page