Why Portland area patients choose Thrive over a vascular clinic
Vein problems impact the lives of millions of Americans. These issues may be cosmetic, cause great discomfort, or be a precursor to serious health conditions. Regardless, many people think their only care option is a vascular clinic. Thrive in Portland offers a full range of anti-aging and aesthetic treatments. You get the benefits of advanced vascular therapies administered in a relaxing, spa-like atmosphere.
Vein conditions treated
- Facial telangiectasia – These tiny blood vessels create threadlike red patterns on the cheeks, nose, eye area, and lips. They can be cleared with a series of laser treatments.
- Rosacea – Laser therapy reduces visible blood vessels related to rosacea.
- Spider veins – Spider veins are commonly found on the legs. We often suggest a combination approach of sclerotherapy, an injected medication that destroys visible blood vessels, and laser treatment to clean up remaining “feeder” veins.
- Varicose veins – Sclerotherapy and laser treatments are effective in sealing and resolving lesser varicose veins on the legs.
Why choose Thrive
- Convenience – One stop for skin, body, and hair treatments to help you look great and feel good from head to toe.
- Safety – We use FDA-approved techniques, equipment, and products. Our staff is well-trained and all treatments are performed by or with the direct oversight of a doctor in a sterile, clinical setting.
- Qualifications – Dr. Adam Maddox, our founder and lead physician, is Board-certified. He is a leader in the field of integrative naturopathic and anti-aging medicine. Each year Dr. Maddox takes hours of continuing education to stay abreast of changes in this fast-evolving area of medicine. He has assembled a team, uniquely qualified to serve the needs of patients in the Portland area.
Do you need to visit a vascular clinic to get rid of facial, spider, and most varicose veins? No! The services are available at Thrive. Call (503) 928-6505.Back to Vascular Page