Thrive Aesthetic & Anti-Aging CenterRating: 5
William G. - A Google User
I was referred to Dr. Maddox by a friend for testosterone therapy. Dr. Maddox exceeded my expectations. Every time I see him he takes the time to explain and address all my questions and concerns. His staff is super friendly and they make me feel like a person and not just another patient at a doctors office. Highly recommended.
Botox CosmeticCrow’s feet, lines between the eyebrows, and furrowed foreheads can be concerns for both men and women who are troubled about the signs of aging. Thankfully, instead of undergoing invasive plastic surgery procedures, patients in the Portland, Oregon area can visit Thrive to learn about injectable services that can be used to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face. One popular option for many patients is Botox Cosmetic®.
Botox Cosmetic® is made of botulinum toxin type A, which is used to reduce muscle contractions. The muscles in which Botox Cosmetic® is administered experience the inability to tighten as they once did, which in turn reduces the lines that form in these specific areas. Botox Cosmetic® is injected into areas such as around the eyes and the forehead to smooth lines and improve the overall texture of the skin.
Botox Cosmetic® works differently from dermal fillers such as Restylane® and Juvéderm Ultra XC®. Botox Cosmetic® works by addressing the underlying muscle, while dermal fillers are made of hyaluronic acid and are injected to add volume directly to the lines, wrinkles, and folds of the face. However, the two can be used together for amazing results. Botox Cosmetic® can be used on the upper third of the face, while fillers can be used to address fine lines and wrinkles that appear elsewhere, including marionette lines and nasolabial folds. This provides patients with a beautiful, amazing results for a full “liquid face lift.”
Dr. Maddox of Thrive is excited to offer Botox Cosmetic® and dermal fillers to assist patients in rejuvenating their appearance and fighting the signs of aging. Botox Cosmetic® injections are affordable, safe, and can provide a noticeable change in just a few days after the initial injections. Results can last a few months, and patients are encouraged to visit Thrive for continued injections to maintain the results.
You can expect to receive your Botox Cosmetic® and dermal filler treatments from Dr. Maddox. Dr. Maddox has many years of experience injecting Botox Cosmetic® and dermal fillers.
If you live in the Portland area, visit Thrive today to schedule a private consultation to find out if Botox Cosmetic® is right for you. We assist existing patients while also opening our practice to new patients interested in rejuvenating their skin and appearance with Botox Cosmetic® as well as other injectables.
- Benefits Of Botox Lake Oswego - Men and women experience the benefits of Botox with meticulous treatment near Lake Oswego
- Beaverton Botox Doctors - Patients in the Beaverton area experience the hidden benefits of Botox from the doctors at Thrive in Portland
- Botox in Vancouver WA - Why men in the Vancouver area should consider Botox injections
- Botox for men Portland - Portland area practice offers Botox for men
- Botox West Linn OR - West Linn, OR area professional describes Botox injections
- Botox Vancouver - Vancouver area professional describes Botox
- Cosmetic Botox Filler Treatments Beaverton - Beaverton area patients can enjoy cosmetic Botox and filler treatments as an anti-aging solution
- Anti Wrinkle Treatments Vancouver - Using treatments such as Botox for anti-wrinkle options in Vancouver
- Botox Cosmetic Filler Portland - How is Botox cosmetic different from a traditional dermal filler for Portland area patients?
- Cosmetic Botox Doctors In Portland - Cosmetic Botox® doctors in Portland describe neuromodulators
Back to Dermal Fillers Home Page